My Speaking Page
I would love to be a part of making your next event a success! I understand that the quality of your conference or event hinges largely upon the quality of the speakers you bring in. For more than a decade I have been speaking at churches, conferences, and leadership events, and I work hard to ensure that each audience is not only engaged with the content, but connected to me as a presenter. My goal every time I step on a platform is to inspire and encourage the audience toward positive change while being a champion for the mission of the event and/or hosting organization. Simply put, when you win as an event organizer, I win as a speaker.
WHAT YOU GET
When you book me for an event, you are ensured a smooth process from signing to speaking. Here's what you can expect from me once an agreement is reached:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone call from me or a member of my team to the organizer of your event so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels (assuming your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility).
- A well-prepared, highly engaging talk that supports the vision of your event.
- A quick follow-up contact following the event to make sure I met your expectations.
My content is usually focused on living a powerful and transformational life by pursuing ordinary faith in extraordinary grace. I also provide leadership development, specifically for churches. Some of the most common topics I am asked to speak on include:
- How to trust God in the face of our fears.
- What it really means to have a faith that moves mountains.
- How to pursue the kind of life God dreams for you.
- What it means to welcome the stranger, and why hospitality is one of the most kingdom-oriented postures we can take.
I am currently accepting requests for 2018 and beyond. Whether you are looking for a keynote speaker for your conference, a breakout presenter, or a discussion panelist, I would love to be a part of encouraging and equipping your audience.
THE NEXT STEP
Thanks again for considering me for your event! You can take the next step by checking my availability. Just click the button below and someone from my team will get back with you right away.